Located along Belfield Street, nowadays known as Jalan Sultan Yusuff; in the 1950s, this three-storey building that owns the Renaissance style became one of the oldest commercial buildings in Ipoh as it was built at the
Featuring an imposing Italian Renaissance architecture, this 1907 building with a corner tower belonged to the Straits Trading Company, a major tin ore exporter. Strategically located in town, Straits Trading Company procured the mineral from tin miners in Kinta Valley
St. Michael Institution was one of the oldest school in Perak. It was an educational institution managed by a management board called Board of Gourmenents. This board were responsible of managing the welfare of the school.