This building was originally a block of commercial stores with impressive façade featuring elaborate classical pediments and Gothic elements. No. 128, Belfield Street or currently known as Jalan Sultan Yusof is where the office of
Located in the Square in front of the Ipoh Railway Station, the cenotaph was erected in memory of “ the men from the state of Perak who fell in the Great War 1914 – 1918 and to those died in 1939 – 1945 War”
Located along Belfield Street, nowadays known as Jalan Sultan Yusuff; in the 1950s, this three-storey building that owns the Renaissance style became one of the oldest commercial buildings in Ipoh as it was built at the
The triple – storey building has Art-Deco style, designed by a Danish architect, Berthel Micheal Iversen. It was built in 1931 for Mercantile Bank of India, which opened a branch in Ipoh in 1928. However, by 1959,
Reverend J.P.Parry was the one who saw the erection of this Anglican Church building. It was opened in 1912 with the knave measurement, 72ft long. During the Japanese occupation, the church was regarded as enemy property and was converted into a noodle factory for some months
The building was built in 1930 with Neo-Renaissance Victorian-style, surmounted with colossal Greek and Roman columns. The Perak River Hydro-Electric Power Company was established in London in 1926 with the objective to supply power to the tin mines and tin dredges in Kinta Valley.
This three-storey Neo-Classical building was built in the 1920s. Initially, it was constructed as a hostel for Chinese opera troupes who performed next door at the Chinese opera theatre. Today, on the ground floor, there is a popular eatery known as